The Solution - Combat Arms Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T9RedNecro View Post
    id be ok with losing my rank if they actually gave us back qr/ft exp, or just fixed the shit exp in general. it would motivate me to play again, but tbh, i dont want to lose my rank. and the bottom line is, they will be losing players if they pull that shit anyways. if they dont swap players items over, but release classic, and keep reloaded open, the community splits, and grows smaller, at the same time. because some people will straight up leave. some people will have been holding out for ca classic, only to feel screwed over by being forced to start fresh. and after that betrayal, reloaded just wont cut it for them. then there is the other way they could do it, where they dont give everyone their stuff. and it results in even more people just straight up no longer playing. and that would be to make classic the only version to avoid the community split, but then not carry over items. and boom, watch a good chunk of the small community that is left as is, leave at that point. they need to wake up, and realize that people want to keep the things they invested time in, and that if they choose to get rid of our stuff, then they are no different then nexon. because thats what screwed over nexon. nexon didnt listen to its players, and in the long run, its community died. and valofe will kill it even quicker if they dont think about what they are doing.
    Exactly, it will bite the dust and die, simple. Would be funny if reloaDEAD would outlast clASSic.

Comment

" and that if they choose to get rid of our stuff, then they are no different then nexon. because thats what screwed over nexon. nexon didnt listen to its players, and in the long run, its community died. and valofe will kill it even quicker if they dont think about what they are doing."

If that was what happened with Nexon, I never listen to your community and everything was forced, do not make your mistakes! combat arms !!! it's a great game and personally the combat arms casico is and will be the best, transfer all the data at once to the classic and ready. (and trnasfieran all weapons, ranks, money, bone everything at once)

Comment

Working...
      X