No announcement yet.

Combat Arms: the Classic Official Website Launch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most important question, what will happen to our accounts? Will we need to make new ones? I HOPE NOT!

Comment

We want the game as it was before in 2013

Comment

Finally. We thank you to all Valofe Team and its managers, as long as you do good for us, we will bring our friends every new day to play, most people wait for the game to return to its original state, waiting for long time, league of legends or cs: go we do not want to play, We want arms, I hope everything will be good, fulfill our wishes.

Comment

Wow really why you guys need that long just bring it already more facebook page and more forum wont help you guys.

Comment

Why you guys need those beta test we old player's are already played.

Comment

We need to get all our old accounts back, we dont want a new account! but thanks for bring old CA

Comment

I love you VALOFE <3 Classic CA<3 The best ca ever..
                I have a question : when we get 50K votes and testing CA the classic .. what we will going to do ? to vote another more time for the classic CA?

Comment

after we testing the classic CA how did you will know if we want the classic CA ?
                  we need to vote ? another time ?

Comment

Thanks anyways ❤ Classic CA will be just like Unbelievable+ .

Comment

Oh sheet i was just layin there, what did i see? Classic back bishes. I just hope at 50% they let me test that I cant wait until 31 Jan :d

Comment

Originally posted by Moristree View Post
                        Oh sheet i was just layin there, what did i see? Classic back bishes. I just hope at 50% they let me test that I cant wait until 31 Jan :d
                        same im so happy i haven't felt like that since along time ago i cant believe how a game can affect me that much
                        AIM HIGH

Comment

AIM HIGH

Comment

♥ Good Job VALOFE ♥ i like the website and im waiting amazing events like top 5 players like old days ♥♥♥ but why you make us wait more longer! comon its only 2%-1% let us try the Open Beta

Comment

Sweet Moses!!!

Comment

Originally posted by warewolf16 View Post
                                Most important question, what will happen to our accounts? Will we need to make new ones? I HOPE NOT!
                                Its a completely different game then reloaded, when we merged our accounts from Nexon, all of our information was from their database from the Reloaded Engine.

Why do you think its a closed beta testing? Valofe is unable to acquire all past account information before Reloaded launched. So that means you wont have any of your items on this game, Everyone will start fresh.

Comment

• Ardit
                                  Ardit commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  That doesn't make sense, I imagine they can setup a script that would transfer information from Reloaded to the Classic.
                              Working...
                              X