No announcement yet.

Combat Arms: the Classic Official Website Launch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulation on reaching 50% votes everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Paja145 View Post
      50,000 is already so where is the cbt ?
      It is in the early morning right now where Valofe employees are located, they are human and need there beauty sleep. Give them a little break they work super hard

Comment

I can not wait anymore. I want to play combat arms classic open beta now

Comment

We reach 50,000 votes, but nothing happened!!!!!!!!!

Comment

OMG.....30 more days are you kidding me..? the worst thing ever happen to combat is the dam reloaded....OPEN THE DAM CLASSIC ROGHT NOW

Comment

I just want to give everyone a parting gift.lol..

Comment

Dang so yall gonna keep making us wait and wait until we all die huh, what a scam lmao. Uninstalling this crap shit game. Wasting time, classic will never come, these jerk offs just want us to keep on playing reloaded thinking that crap can actually revive CA LOL, u all are fools thinking classic wil come back srsly, i can legit look at these people trying to gas these votes up, it's just a cover up trust me lol, classic wont come back, U guys are better off uninstalling and going to another game. A game which u can make profit out of, ex; tf2 / cs go / pubg / etc. lol wake up people

Comment

@MoonKnow u can see the future huh? No1 knows why they do that. Well but u are right i dont wait until Jan 31.
                  @All Look at the Vote site. Its like 60% votes needed.

RIP Classic CA i dont come back. :/

Comment

where is the beta ? we got 50% :c

Comment

Originally posted by skaymancer View Post
                      where is the beta ? we got 50% :c
                      I'm pretty sure we'll get to test it today or tomorrow since we reached 50%
                      AIM HIGH

Comment

I don't know why , you guys are so rude and not being patient... you guys think it's that easy it's just copy paste programming etc and in one click ca classic will be back??, this stuff for sure will take some time,VALOFE already have said there bring back Classic CA, and when they are ready they will do it , just matter of the time, if you guys keep being rude, you guys are giving them no reason to work , we must all support each other in this and be nice to each other, please show some respect people...

Comment

Originally posted by scottdm777 View Post
                          I don't know why , you guys are so rude and not being patient... you guys think it's that easy it's just copy paste programming etc and in one click ca classic will be back??, this stuff for sure will take some time,VALOFE already have said there bring back Classic CA, and when they are ready they will do it , just matter of the time, if you guys keep being rude, you guys are giving them no reason to work , we must all support each other in this and be nice to each other, please show some respect people...
                          We get that you are showing respect and all . but it doesn't need alot of time the game is dying and the classic should be back. the classic:ca is already finished and its been a while now.They need to open the CB already because the game will srsly die. if we keep waiting they will keep postponing & delaying it until the game dies.And ofcrouse we appreciate what VALOFE is doing and all of their efforts but we are all fed up and we have had a very bad experience with nexon thats why players are acting as such, and they're right.
                          AIM HIGH

Comment

what ??? 31 day bye bye ca

Comment

Originally posted by scottdm777 View Post
                              Finally, A sensible human.. Glad to see we still have some in the community.

Comment

Originally posted by medchouat View Post

We get that you are showing respect and all . but it doesn't need alot of time the game is dying and the classic should be back. the classic:ca is already finished and its been a while now.They need to open the CB already because the game will srsly die. if we keep waiting they will keep postponing & delaying it until the game dies.And ofcrouse we appreciate what VALOFE is doing and all of their efforts but we are all fed up and we have had a very bad experience with nexon thats why players are acting as such, and they're right.
                                Lmfao, how do you know "Classic CA" is already finished, i'd love to see some sort of SS or proof because to me you seem to be talking out your ass. I'm not going to believe anything unless there is an announcement made.

Comment

Working...
                                X