X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50,000 and cbt nothing

Comment

Originally posted by DaLastOne View Post

Lmfao, how do you know "Classic CA" is already finished, i'd love to see some sort of SS or proof because to me you seem to be talking out your ass. I'm not going to believe anything unless there is an announcement made.
      my ass? Are you dumb or what? its the classic ca. Old UI,OLD HUD, its literally the classic ca. I think ure kinda lost bro
      AIM HIGH

Comment

Originally posted by DaLastOne View Post

Lmfao, how do you know "Classic CA" is already finished, i'd love to see some sort of SS or proof because to me you seem to be talking out your ass. I'm not going to believe anything unless there is an announcement made.
        I think u need to catch up. lmfao its a previous version ca they are not making a new ca. like this shitty reloaded
        AIM HIGH

Comment

VALOFE where is cbt ?

Comment

Originally posted by medchouat View Post

the classic:ca is already finished and its been a while now..
            my ass? Are you dumb or what? its the classic ca. Old UI,OLD HUD, its literally the classic ca. I think ure kinda lost bro
            I think u need to catch up. lmfao its a previous version ca they are not making a new ca. like this shitty reloaded
            First of all, i never said CA classic isn't coming out. No shit it is going to be old UI old Hud. My point was you said that the Classic Version is ready to play. hence why i said you are talking out of your ass and i will be waiting on an official announcement to see when it will be ready. Actually take time to read before you talk shit.

Comment

we already reached 50K now you want more????!!!!!!!
              Attached Files

Comment

smells fishy, after 8 years GOA rank and 2k euros invested in CA, there is no way in hell ill play from scratch.. valofe if you don't transfer our reloaded account to classic you can forget about reviving this game... so just be honest and tell us whats up straight away. Not even going to play beta if you dont give us info about it. Beta what anyways lol. It's not a new game for sure..

Comment

• OverConfidence
                  OverConfidence commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Same ^^ I lost 3 acc i don't want to loose a fourth

Originally posted by liquidsin74 View Post

Nexon didn't delete shit so stop spreading false information. All our data was transferred to valofe but NEXON still has back up available for transferring players until March. Our information/data was left untouched when engine was upgraded. If anything they can just transfer our data to the new classic that valofe is working on, same as it was done when we came here.
                I'd love that, because now I'm 5 mil gp short of what I used to have.

Comment

Originally posted by MrHaze View Post
                  smells fishy, after 8 years GOA rank and 2k euros invested in CA, there is no way in hell ill play from scratch.. valofe if you don't transfer our reloaded account to classic you can forget about reviving this game... so just be honest and tell us whats up straight away. Not even going to play beta if you dont give us info about it. Beta what anyways lol. It's not a new game for sure..
                  Yea, I won't be playing if I have to start over after spending 7 years and putting in over 1,000 USD to get to where I am now.

Comment

I don't think we will be starting over they're smart people i'm sure they'll find a way to keep our items, ranks weapons all that good stuff i used to program anything is possible.

Comment

[SIZE=12px]I believe in Valofe, So on the 31th of january will you give us the 50k packages, i really need both

Comment

Originally posted by NaviVyach View Post
                        [SIZE=12px]I believe in Valofe, So on the 31th of january will you give us the 50k packages, i really need both
                        The website states "Now that we've reached 50k votes, everyone that plays the Classic on launch will receive the Karl and Global Flags Package"

Edit: https://combatarms-r.valofe.eu/news/archives/53

Comment

Yes a chance to get some Spec-Ops Package weapons sets. Thank You. Its going to be a great year after all.

Comment

Donde probamos la beta?

Comment

Looking forward to the classic ca

Comment

Working...
                              X