Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Combat Arms: the Classic Closed Beta Test is now LIVE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the times they have problems.. Not even one time we can play normal D:

Comment

VALOFE I have a problem when I want to log on to the account it writes to me No connection to the server ERROR CODE 5 w tf?

Comment

Guys!
        Just dont spam you got some error 5!
        They worked since 11 AM CET To fix this for use!
        We are now 16 hours later and they will fix this also just have some understand for it!
        Im sure we will get some extrea beta days if it takes to long!!

King regards,

Joren

Comment

So far my feedback is:

First try: Logged in, created character, bought a bunch of weapons, gear, functions, etc. Gameplay was good and Classic, felt like home. After 2 matches the server kicked me off.

Second try: Had to create my character again, says the one I created was not available. Whatever, created new character and went to go get all the stuff I just got from the shop and it would not allow me to buy anything. As soon as I was ready to join a match the server kicked me off.

Recent try: Cannot login, error code 5.

Recap: Good so far, glitchy but workable. Maybe tomorrow will bring more stability and features. Got a good taste of old school CA though and I forgot how much I missed it! Not enough to get my fix and I am having withdrawals now -_-

Comment

• deandre1213
            deandre1213 commented
            Editing a comment
            how r u able to buy stuff i cant buy anything

• CAPlayazway420
            CAPlayazway420 commented
            Editing a comment
            You cant buy anything right now. And if you read my feedback I was able to buy stuff but the character got lost when the server kicked me off, that was when I was able to first login when the servers came online.

create a new character no thx i saw what happend to friends which profiles are transfered and they created a new character cbt 4 me no thx valofe see you in reloaded ps still gona vote

Comment

we need to create a new char ok, but we will get our old char after?

Comment

If anyone is getting the Client Reinstallation error just close and restart the program it will work its rare but it eventually will work also some other known bugs are when you buy a crate you can't unbox it nothing happens same for some specific items anyways i'm really enjoying it so far WRECKING EVERYONE WITH THE DUALS i'm already seeing room names with NO DUALS LOL HATTERSSS

Comment

can't buy 95% of items in the shop, anyone else??

Comment

• CAPlayazway420
                  CAPlayazway420 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes that is correct, shop is down.

thank you valofe but hear me out. Why do i start all over to trainee and im a 4star on my original. i want to relive all of my memories but i cant because im suck with a m16 and cant even buy anything in shops because my rank is too low.

Comment

• CAPlayazway420
                  CAPlayazway420 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That is only in the rental portion of the shop. The actual shop gives errors saying purchase is not available at this time. It was open for the first part of launch then error'd out as up to this moment. Yes it is frustrating as I am right there with you. Hopefully tomorrow they will have that fixed.

whenever i try and log in it says failed to log into the verification server

Comment

• luxxx02
                  luxxx02 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Is the mechanic of the classic ca little bit faster?

• luxxx02
                  luxxx02 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Is the gameplay mechanic of the classic ca little bit faster?

Originally posted by vCryonize View Post

Rangers!

Thank you for considering to participate in the Combat Arms: the Classic Closed Beta Test and thank you for your amazing patience and unwavering support for the Classic. You may now download the Classic and this marks the start of the Closed Beta Testing!

If you've previously downloaded an earlier version of the CBT installer, we highly recommend that you uninstall that client and download the new one in the website as it contains fixes to the previous one.

During the Closed Beta Test, everyone should expect that not everything will be functioning perfectly. Due to this, please keep in mind of the following known issues with the CBT, installer, and the client itself:

➟ The Installer is still Nexon's Installer.
                ➟ XIGNCODE Pop-Up Logo is still from the Reloaded version.
                ➟ Nexon Messenger does not work.
                ➟ Remaining Nexon terms are still in-game.

In the meantime, we humbly request that everyone that will be playing or deciding whether or not to play the Classic to like, follow, and share our Official Combat Arms: the Classic Facebook Page to support it.

the Classic Official Facebook Page ➟ https://www.facebook.com/valofe.combatarms.theclassic
                srsly Valofe u think this is the OLD CA? noone will play the classic ca because is fake

Comment

Originally posted by pederafix View Post
                  create a new character no thx i saw what happend to friends which profiles are transfered and they created a new character cbt 4 me no thx valofe see you in reloaded ps still gona vote
                  man noone will play with new acc most players got highs ranks in reloaded and alot items but now in the classic we most start again with new acc and waste again time money and etc

Comment

**** you valofe !!! i dont want play with new account !!! brink back my old account !!! stupid system.. wttf !!! i dont want play anymore..

Comment

• Flash752
                      Flash752 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Play reloaded then you dumb ****

It doesn't support mouses with higher refresh rate then 125hz The input lag is horrible please fix this reloaded didn't have this aiming is harder now

Comment

Good morning gentlemen
                      I'll leave my opinion here
                      I have been a player of combat arms for a long time and just as many here hated the reload format
                      With the sale of the combat arms for Valofe, I thought that maybe something could change me and encourage me to play again, what happened, Valofe announced that the classic format would come back and I needed votes to open a beta, I was super excited, I asked everyone my friends and players who had already stopped playing to just transfer and vote, well, yesterday was the first day of beta

What the hell was that?

I did not imagine it would be that way, I imagined it would be something before reboot, before that offense of destroying the experts, in the way that currently this classic I prefer to play the combat arms Brazil that is the country that I live in. I was disappointed with Valofe, I know it's still the beta and it's too early to do reviews, but, I expected more from a project that had everything to be successful

Comment

Working...
                      X