Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Combat Arms: the Classic Closed Beta Test is now LIVE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Please I Want a Help , I Have creat a new account here : https://combatarms-c.valofe.com , and charge on it gc and up the rank .. but when i'm open it in CA Classic test , i don't got the same character ?

Comment

First impressions, unplayable to me duo to laggs ,error screens while loading, error screens while buying, pretty much error screens for everything, some sort of weird mouse acceleration is going on aswell. Won't be able to test this as long as the laggs remain, sitting on a decent pc and network so it's definitly not a problem on my end. get rid of mineshooting( even tough i hate mines)

My biggest jumpscare right now, the old shop system is back, rentals only for gp users and most likely packages etc coming out in the future which will only be available via real cash, hope they'll stick with the idea of reloaded for the shop atleast.Wouldn't play anymore if i knew my opponent can just buy some sort of better gun gear etc.

Comment

How i can Contact GM ? PLEASE

Comment

My Icon Rank + icon Flag will gone in classic ?

Comment

An email address would be nice to contact the GM as well.
            I have now sent an email to the general support of the valofe team.
            Have this message directly, as soon as I get the server list displayed:
            "Error Code 1" - boxes can not be opened, you can not use things from the shop, the connection is interrupted each time .... These are a few annoying things that I had to determine after a short time and therefore not yet play could.
            I ask for much more information, so you just have a contact person - thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by vCryonize View Post

Rangers!

Thank you for considering to participate in the Combat Arms: the Classic Closed Beta Test and thank you for your amazing patience and unwavering support for the Classic. You may now download the Classic and this marks the start of the Closed Beta Testing!

If you've previously downloaded an earlier version of the CBT installer, we highly recommend that you uninstall that client and download the new one in the website as it contains fixes to the previous one.

During the Closed Beta Test, everyone should expect that not everything will be functioning perfectly. Due to this, please keep in mind of the following known issues with the CBT, installer, and the client itself:

➟ The Installer is still Nexon's Installer.
              ➟ XIGNCODE Pop-Up Logo is still from the Reloaded version.
              ➟ Nexon Messenger does not work.
              ➟ Remaining Nexon terms are still in-game.

In the meantime, we humbly request that everyone that will be playing or deciding whether or not to play the Classic to like, follow, and share our Official Combat Arms: the Classic Facebook Page to support it.

the Classic Official Facebook Page ➟ https://www.facebook.com/valofe.combatarms.theclassic
              I played The Classic Version some mode´s and some hours i think maybe a bit of both CA-R CA-C would make a Perfekt Game.
              Go ahead and ask the community for both games what they like. The most like in CA-R are the Options Awesome put this into the game and delete the old CA-C options.
              Than whats the better QR in CA-C or CA-R and go on like that. you would take a serious step forwards.

Thats just a litte idear to keep my Love Alive

Comment

Is the download down again? Cuz i can't download it. the link isn't working

Comment

Originally posted by bramke14 View Post
                  Is the download down again? Cuz i can't download it. the link isn't working
                  It's fixed, try with another browser

Comment

Cant login.. if I try to login I get error, after clicking ok game closes. We got blocker baby !

Comment

failed to log on to the verification server combat arms failed to log on to the verification server combat arms failed to log on to the verification server combat armsfailed to log on to the verification server combat arms HELP!!!

Comment

VALOFEEEE CombatArms Clssic not full back were is turret ?????? We want the game as it was 2013 did not want as it was 2015 if you do not returm the gams as it was fully you will loes as you loat RELOADED

Comment

Please fix the shop, you have been "Working on it" since yesterday and it is still being "updated" in game. Cant properly play without any gear or weapon assortment. Waiting for a Moderator to update us on this issue. Thank you.

Comment

• Moristree
                          Moristree commented
                          Editing a comment
                          ^ I agree cant fully test with no weps atall

Hi Admins!
                        Would you pls fix the shop, i can't rent any weapons because it gives me the error: can't buy above your rank (error code 57). Also in the GC shop you can't buy anything because it's being 'updated'. Without proper gear etc. it isn't fun to play.

Comment

i downloaded it but it wont let me log in

Comment

Oyunda Turret yok Eski CA da bu mümkündü ama Şimdi ise yok Acaba Gelecek mi ???????????

Comment

Working...
                            X