No announcement yet.

Combat Arms: the Classic's Road to #100k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

valofe why u doing this vote system u know already the same players voting everyday i vote 9 times everbody same and some player lose account forget account if u open the classic u will reach so many player old and new player please hear us thakns

Comment

OLD CA with my account Reloaded , my rank was Diamond , I put a lot of money..

Comment

Originally posted by ATKUnited View Post
        This company is already becoming like Nexon. At least maintain our inventories and investments, it doesn't have to be ranks only.
        LOL this company is part of NEXON. Do a little internet search.

Also, this voting trash is meaningless. It is the same people voting over and over. This has got to be the most stupid idea this company has come up with yet and this is just the beginning. Expect more s*** ideas and ridiculous and idiotic features added to the game. I believe Valofe will give this game its final blow to finally kill it. Its obvious they have no *** clue on what they are doing. The game will not be what people are hoping for. Whats happening right now is valofe telling all of you guys "GO *** YOURSLVES".
        Last edited by Wariel; 01-12-2018, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rozay23 View Post
          valofe why u doing this vote system u know already the same players voting everyday i vote 9 times everbody same and some player lose account forget account if u open the classic u will reach so many player old and new player please hear us thakns
          I Agree with this, VALOFE need just put us Classic Start now cause same peoples vote it..

Comment

Originally posted by liquidsin74 View Post

LOL this company is part of NEXON. Do a little internet search.

Also, this voting trash is meaningless. It is the same people voting over and over. This has got to be the most stupid idea this company has come up with yet and this is just the beginning. Expect more s*** ideas and ridiculous and idiotic features added to the game. I believe Valofe will give this game its final blow to finally kill it. Its obvious they have no *** clue on what they are doing. The game will not be what people are hoping for. Whats happening right now is valofe telling all of you guys "GO *** YOURSLVES".

I'm no expert in this company's history, but it is good to know.

I can just imagine that they will just extend the vote anyways, as it will only make us wait even longer and even worse. They must be laughing at us probably.
            Last edited by Wariel; 01-12-2018, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Oh man, i hoped that there would've been some forther information given out over the last days. So many objectiv critism and still not even an answer? happy black squad came out, will have a look on this if classic or whatever it'll be will go live but i doubt this game will survive this year.

Comment

Maybe they're taking time with this voting system just to fix something before start CA Classic

Comment

Originally posted by SoulhunterIT View Post
                  Maybe they're taking time with this voting system just to fix something before start CA Classic
                  That is for sure, i think the same. I hope Ca will start very fast.

Comment

Wait i didnt get that. Valofe continue the vote for the ca classic? if yeah then why people saying that they guess that ca will start fast? if the vote will not work then its means no classic ca

Comment

Originally posted by PointyZ View Post
                      Wait i didnt get that. Valofe continue the vote for the ca classic? if yeah then why people saying that they guess that ca will start fast? if the vote will not work then its means no classic ca
                      CA Classic will Start when we reached 100k votes!
                      So guys you must vote all day

Comment

Where is the votation..? Expired ??

Comment

It seems they took the vote option down. This could mean that they are bringing Classic out without the need of more votes or it could mean that the yare not bringing classic back.

Comment

Where's the vote i think they realized that they screwed up they're bringing back the classic without the 100k votes hell yaaaaaaa guys you thinking what i'm thinking!

Comment

So they decided to start Classic Open Beta before 100k votes, but our characters will only keep ranks but not full inventory...I'll wait for something better or I'll play Reloaded (even with his limits),

Comment

oh... i missed it.

Comment

Working...
                                X