Clear All

• Combat Arms: the Classic Rank Restoration Service Announcement

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rank.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	102.9 KB
ID:	14211

Rangers!

With the Combat Arms: the Classic just around the corner for the Open Beta (
    01.18.18 at 08:00 (CET) / 01.17.18 23:00 (PST)), the Rank Restoration Service will be available for everyone that wishes to transfer their current rank from Reloaded to the Classic. The service will begin and go live as soon OBT launches. Please keep in mind that once you decide and accept the terms of Rank Restoration, the service cannot be undone as it will be final.

Visit, like, and share the Official Combat Arms: the Classsic Facebook Page to keep up-to-date with the latest news!

Thank you very much for your unwavering support for the Classic!

Is it only the rank or your stuff to ? and if you do this you can no longer play in reloaded whit this character?
    a day is not played is a day is not lived

Comment

So, if you choose to play in Classic, you can keep your Rank, but no Items ? + They will delete my Reloaded Account + Items ?

Valofe, you could give some more Informations....
      Last edited by compukiller; 01-16-2018, 10:07 AM.

Comment

What about the items ? Will just the rank transfer ? or will also the Items ?

Comment

Even those who have returned the rank in the CBT (of combat arms: the classic) must perform the transfer? I hope not.
          However, we hope that in addition to the RANK will also give back all ITEMS.

Comment

So will Valofe keep both Classic and Reload and why should we transfer our rank without our items??????

Comment

Nasil olacak Su an hesaplar Valofe da yani Beta Kisimda
              Classice aktarma oldugunda itemler ve rutbe kalicakmi ayni sekilde

Comment

Я хочу перенести все свои вещи на classic!!!

Comment

When is it possible to play the game?

Comment

SO ALL INVENTORY WILL BE LOST??? OH NO.. LOOK AT THIS!! 250 PERMS CIC 5.. DONT DO IT TO ME PLEASE, IMAGINE HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL LOSE SO MUCH MONEY
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgK_yYYo3iM
                    (also watch this - 2 mill nx https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7OjZRc2t5E )
                    (5mln nx, so many pro perms - orthus etc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7_8kDpbeFo )
                    Last edited by gregorziom2; 01-17-2018, 05:55 PM.

Comment

• Sidewinder91
                      Sidewinder91 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      They want us to play Reloaded, clASSic can go fu-ck itself.

my degree is LGT, my ign. ISPANICUS, I spent years, were you saying that if we transfer the account to C.A.CLASSIC we will lose all our weapons ????? but are you joking ????? all the money I spent on my weapons ??? you restitutite all the money spent in 7 years of play ???? it's a joke right? I waited all this time to get combat artms classic, my rank, my weapons. If everything does not come back as before, GOODBYE ....! I use the translator, I am ITALIAN!

Comment

Are you kidding us ? Just rank transfer? It must be really joke

Comment

First of all i think this is UNFAIR from VALOFE to all loyal players who spend a many years there.. after it i think TWO CA will so so bad.... There is not players for 2 CA, plus you will make alot of peoples out of game if you not transfer their items to classic, cause they spend alot of money for that... so if you not transfer items to classic, peoples will stop play CA, but this time forever i think. and after it there will be no peoples for 2 CA, and both of them will finish in Recycle Bin and that is sure, remember my words.

Comment

Originally posted by FireteamRS View Post
                          First of all i think this is UNFAIR from VALOFE to all loyal players who spend a many years there.. after it i think TWO CA will so so bad.... There is not players for 2 CA, plus you will make alot of peoples out of game if you not transfer their items to classic, cause they spend alot of money for that... so if you not transfer items to classic, peoples will stop play CA, but this time forever i think. and after it there will be no peoples for 2 CA, and both of them will finish in Recycle Bin and that is sure, remember my words.
                          +1 confirm !!!!

Comment

HAHAHA... what the hell... we spent a lot of money/time for our equip and now it was for nothing ?
                            not realy valofe... we though u are better then nexon but no...

Comment

Working...
                            X