• 11.29.18 Patch Notes

11.29.18 Patch Notes
    Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_Patch_1001x801.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	587.9 KB
ID:	16140

Dear Lords!
    Fantasy War Tactics R is now back online!

[Patch Notes]

This update includes one new Hero Jakyak and her Costume, New Skybrary Dungeons and2 New shop packages are added.
    -New Hero: Jakyak- Click image for larger version  Name:	Jakyak_IMAGE.PNG Views:	1 Size:	131.0 KB ID:	16000
    Details:
    Type: Support type. Scissor
    Gene Requirement:
    Advantageous Terrain: Thornbush & Field
    Cooperation Bonus: Sogoon, Ildo, Hongyeom
    Costume: Peach Girl Jakyak
    Jakyak Skills:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Jakyak Skills.png Views:	1 Size:	483.5 KB ID:	16001

Highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOnLnYNf5qw&feature=youtu.be
    -Skybrary- Click image for larger version  Name:	Jakyak at Skybrary.PNG Views:	1 Size:	872.8 KB ID:	16002

Skybrary Gem Shop: Jakyak Gene Fragment: 3 Gene=1 Red Gem

- Available at the Shop -

Jakyak Special Box
    • Can be bought once.
    • Price: $70
    • Date availability: 11/29~12/19
    Contents:
    1. Jakyak Gene Fragment: 2000
    2. Peach Girl Jakyak: 1
    3. Manastone: 3200
    4. Slot III Equipment Refinement Stone: 500
    5. Slot III Equipment Modification Stone: 200
    6. Perfect Transcendence Ticket: 1
    7. ★5 Special Rebirth Ticket: 1

Jakyak Beginner Special Box
    • Can be bought once.
    • Price: $10
    • Date availability: 11/29~12/19
    Contents:
    1. Jakyak Gene Fragment: 1000
    2. ★5 Special Rebirth Ticket: 1
    3. Mana Stone: 3200
    4. Gold: 500000

Well done valofe! Keep up the good work! More power!

Comment

Is it customary for players to never get anything gold on summon when your mileage gauge is almost full? I've beeb summoning for a month and a half and i dont get any gold set anymore. Is it because of my mileage almost being full? If so, that doesn't seem fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        Is it customary for players to never get anything gold on summon when your mileage gauge is almost full? I've beeb summoning for a month and a half and i dont get any gold set anymore. Is it because of my mileage almost being full? If so, that doesn't seem fair.
        The drop rate is low. Mileage has no effect...just luck. I've gone months without a gold, it's not really unusual.

Comment

good job, it's cool to have new characters, but there are many others that have not been available for a long time and would like to have them, for example: Makuza, Razel, Aguero Agnes, kg kiske, Pink Bean, Seira, Endorsi Jihad, twenty- fifth Ban, May, Valentine, yuri jahad, Sol Badguy, Kasaragui. it seems that on the Lost Island, the same characters are always available, it is very repetitive.

Comment

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            All the characters you listed are part of collaborations with the IP holders. Some of those you listed (the ones from Noblesse: muzaka, seira etc...) will probably never be available again. Lost island has the same character rotation and that will probably not change. They need to do a collab plain a simple in order for new players to get these characters.

Originally posted by Guest View Post
          good job, it's cool to have new characters, but there are many others that have not been available for a long time and would like to have them, for example: Makuza, Razel, Aguero Agnes, kg kiske, Pink Bean, Seira, Endorsi Jihad, twenty- fifth Ban, May, Valentine, yuri jahad, Sol Badguy, Kasaragui. it seems that on the Lost Island, the same characters are always available, it is very repetitive.
          Exactly! Island needs fo offer some of the more desired late game heroes and not the same 1st season heroes nobody need wants or is willing to devote their time to farming. Even at a sad and painfully slow 1 a month rate it would be a breath of life for the game. If not the heroes everyone wants then release new heroes to counter the powerhouse heroes that are unbeatable at end game levels....

Comment

What's up with daily check in not being reset?!?

Comment

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              *was wondering

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes. Today i get the first dayly check. This app is going down.

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              Daily reset didn't work 1st two days of month for me either

Collab with SIU for tower of god event again pls! Most people are looking forward for those heroes once again! Pls pls plsssss!!! Listen to your players valofe!

Comment

Daily reset not working

Comment

cannot access the game "unable to connect to game server" using facebook login on iOS its been a week now

Comment

please fix the daily check reset immediately

Comment

I like to play TOWER OF GOD, please!

Comment

Lost island open, Muang and Krut.... BIG SUPRISE.... Só repetitive.. .

Comment

Working...
                      X