X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Depression

Hey peeps,

Gotta be real with you, depression sucks big time.

It's not like I'm just moping around. It's more like everything's painted in shades of blah.

Stuff I used to love? Can't muster up the energy to give a damn. It's like being stuck in this endless fog. And the worsta part?

It makes you feel so damn alone, like you're in this pit and everyone else is just breezing by. Mornings are the worst, seriously, just dragging myself out of bed feels like climbing Everest. Trying to take it one day at a time, but damn, it's hard. Just spilling my guts here helps a bit. Thanks for bearing with me.

It was really sad to read your post. You seem to be completely lost and out of place. I am prone to depressions myself and sometimes I can't really get it why I start feeling so miserable out of the blue. My mother sent me to check out about qualified NY psychiatrists and I think I will do it. Because no group therapies worked for me, unfortunately.

Comment

Unlock the secrets of well-being by exploring the question, is naps good for you? Delve into the benefits and risks of adult napping, where brief daytime sleeps offer a swift recharge to combat fatigue. Ranging from a five-minute power nap to a two-hour revitalization, these short respites cater to individual needs. Discover the positive impact on alertness and mood, while being mindful of potential drawbacks like sleep inertia. Strike the perfect balance for your well-being, embracing naps as a valuable ally in your daily routine.

Comment

Thanks for the info
        Wikipedia is a free online encyclopedia, created and edited by volunteers around the world and hosted by the Wikimedia Foundation.

Comment

thanks for the info

Comment

Depression is a serious mental health condition that affects millions worldwide. free clinic hiv testing south gate It can manifest in various ways, impacting mood, energy levels, and overall well-being. Seeking professional help, such as therapy or medication, is crucial for managing depression effectively. Additionally, practicing self-care, staying connected with supportive individuals, and engaging in activities that bring joy can aid in coping with symptoms and promoting mental wellness.

Comment

really helped alot
              世界中のあらゆる情報を検索するためのツールを提供しています。さまざまな検索機能を活用して、お探しの情報を見つけてください。

Comment

Why to depression , Just Watch movies:

OnStream is a free app that provides unlimited access to movies and TV shows without requiring any personal information or account creation. Simply download the app, search for your desired content, press play, and start watching.

Are you in search of an app for watching movies with friends and family? OnStream is the ultimate free app for movies and TV shows, all accessible legally and

Comment

OnStream – Free App for movies & TV shows online in HD on any device 2024

Are you looking for an app to watch movies with friends and family? OnStream is the best app for free movies and TV shows. All for free and all legally.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
                  x
                  x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                  Working...
                  X