No announcement yet.

grade system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The grading system is heavily biased toward actual EXP gain compared to the other players. So long as you play the whole game, are the top scorer, and also do significantly better than people lower grade than you, you will increase in grade. Obviously that's not particularly easy, but it's how it works at the moment. It unfortunately biases success towards those who play exclusively against players worse than themselves, rather than rewarding people who play with players at their own skill level.

Comment

I like the grading system. I just dont like the fact that it punishes you for going in mid fight. It should be made so it doesn't give you any points if you go in mid fight and that it doesn't take away any points either. Its a nice concept but because of that, its quite trash system.

Comment

Originally posted by depthcharge2 View Post
        The grading system is heavily biased toward actual EXP gain compared to the other players. So long as you play the whole game, are the top scorer, and also do significantly better than people lower grade than you, you will increase in grade. Obviously that's not particularly easy, but it's how it works at the moment. It unfortunately biases success towards those who play exclusively against players worse than themselves, rather than rewarding people who play with players at their own skill level.
        I agree. Its obvious that who ever designed this has no idea of what they are doing. I just hope they read our comments and work into making it better or totally rid of it. I really doesn't see a purpose for it if its a bias system that caters to people abusing low ranks and also helps elites who kick vote the good player on the other team just for him to do better.

Comment

What is the point of this grade system anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post
            What is the point of this grade system anyway?
            Apprently to earn some SHITTY looking weapon skins which could just be sold in the store, their statistics or bonuses (yes, those are set item parts) are not worth it grinding for. That's all we get, because this company can't add new weapons to this game, instead of that, they are skilled enough to slap "good" looking sprites on the weapons using Paint XP.

Comment

Working...
            X