Rank vs items/ weapons/ inventory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by desecrate1984 View Post

what about the scamers and if u are old player in CA u know is normal the scamers got alot items for free and u most spend ur money to buy it can u tell me this? now in reloaded i saw alot orthus perm op weapons for free if they trasfer the acc better is start with new caracter
    What scammers are you talking about? You don't have to scam on Reloaded to get the items you want. Play the game! Once you get enough GP, head for the shop and buy a box which has a chance of getting you a perm.

I understand you don't want to see Orthus in the game, but the person who got it also spent GP on a box and obtained it. We already get to keep our ranks, there is no doubt that people would want to keep their weapons too. I for example also want to keep my inventory, I am not going to throw it away, just because we return back to the old version of CA.

Comment

• desecrate1984
      desecrate1984 commented
      Editing a comment
      i didnt say scammers in Reloaded now they dont have to scam because they have gp i talk befero the Reloaded turks israels germans scaming nx so for u is fine this? or u dont know what i want to say maybe u are new player in this game

• Sidewinder91
      Sidewinder91 commented
      Editing a comment
      desecrate1984 How can they even SCAM you? Did you willingly give you them your password and login? Do not give your password and login to other people and you should be fine, lol.

Regular shop & Blackmarket and all will fine. That is for sure!!
    Just back to a 2012 and take a look, players have paid about 25-30 euro or more to get ONE (1) perm weapon,from Blackmarket direct buy,or from NX Function boxes!
    You have many videos on youtube, in that period players was a very happy with that system, cause is FAIR, if someone want better weapons, NX wepons, they must paid for it...
    Its easy, nothing more, like in all Serious games, that is so normal.
    So VALOFE, if you do this i think that will be good move. For Soliders and for Company ofcuorse.
    Think about it.

Last edited by FireteamRS; 01-14-2018, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Why not just restart it all from scratch? If people want to play with their current rank and items then they can play reloaded

Comment

Originally posted by 1MoreBottle View Post
        Why not just restart it all from scratch? If people want to play with their current rank and items then they can play reloaded
        CA community is already poor of players, do you want split it in 2 games?

Comment

Originally posted by 1MoreBottle View Post
          Because There is players who play about 8-9 years with no stop, and they spend 5,000+ Euros on this game. (some players much more)
          and how that players will fell after their all exp someone restart after all, did you know what it means? restart 9 years of playing, because some new generation players of CA want restart?
          I can understend you there is not motivation for some new players cause #1 player in Ca have 100Milion exp.. but that will so UNFAIR for peoples who growing with this game from first days...
          you must understend it
          Last edited by FireteamRS; 01-14-2018, 08:25 PM.

Comment

• Uimire101984
            Uimire101984 commented
            Editing a comment
            man i play since 2008 this game i spend alot money but is no sense to keep our inventory because when Nexon make the merge they have everything because there was diferent events and much better than in our CA after the scammers they got everything without spend 1 cent so this is normal for u?

Anyway in a game ranking up it's not important thing, I think having fun is more important.

Comment

Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post

If they can transfer our rank, then they can transfer inventory too.
            No they can't.
            #NotMyClassic

Comment

Originally posted by FireteamRS View Post

Because There is players who play about 8-9 years with no stop, and they spend 5,000+ Euros on this game. (some players much more)
              and how that players will fell after their all exp someone restart after all, did you know what it means? restart 9 years of playing, because some new generation players of CA want restart?
              I can understend you there is not motivation for some new players cause #1 player in Ca have 100Milion exp.. but that will so UNFAIR for peoples who growing with this game from first days...
              you must understend it
              1st player in CA was NA player so u are dumb

Comment

Originally posted by Uimire101984 View Post

1st player in CA was NA player so u are dumb
                What you speaking about? did you kidding me? Did i said where from 1st comming? go sleep man, and stop to come mad on forum to troll and insulting... cause you are kid, and must living a life, game is not only and one thing in a life.... Stop Quote me more kido.

Comment

• Uimire101984
                  Uimire101984 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  srsly son? dam idiot think and after tipe idiot

• Uimire101984
                  Uimire101984 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  go play FT and stay there idiot kid if u dont know what is CA dont waste ur time in forum Reloaded is dead becaus eof players like u crying in forum about nx players now u got f2p game and u cry u want old CA such dumb kid

Uimire101984 This is my last post about you and i wish with this speech you will banned from forum soon. i know what CA is dont panic. Only and one who "cry" on forum is you.You not respect this Comunity, insulting other peoples and all your post sounds like kid 15 old, you dont deserve to write there but ok that is problem from moderators..
                and yes if you forgot, i said something, dont Quote me that means dont write comments in my post's too!

Comment

• Uimire101984
                  Uimire101984 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  1st im older than u kid 2nd im older than u in this game 3th u are such delta player and forum are for shit players afyer i dont care this game retards kid u most learn more about this game but u are new player shit player with big mouth in this forum like always kids breainless and why u want old ca if u are FT player u can play the reloaded idiot brainless. If i have forum bann i can play or i can join in this shit forum? i have 7 acc idiot nN

Loving the conflict.

Comment

They can atleast go over and transfer Common grade items, I am not talking about Rare, Epic or Legendary anymore. People get so pissy about transfering high tier weapons. Geez.

Comment

DELETE THE ITEMS.
                    Also why is the game always so lag compared to the old days. Reg gone to shit since 2012. Plz fix.

Comment

I wanna know, if I agree the Restoration Rank, in the future, can I have my items again? ANSWER ME THANKS

Comment

probably lose it all if u noticed between Classic and Reloaded the GC prices are way cheaper on Reloaded because valofe is using classic as a quick buck hence why they arnt giving items back only ranks because they want people to spend money like nexon did in the old days to get there items back

Recently a very unhappy CA Player since 2008

Comment

Working...
                        X