No announcement yet.

Combat Arms: the Classic Official Website Launch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whoever assumes / says that people going to have start classic from scratch is stupid asf. first of all none would spend even a 1$ on CA if we'd have to start playing from scratch. people have wasted thousands of $$$ / years on CA yet you assume that we are going to start everything over again? how dumb. our items + ranks everything going to be on classic. Reloaded going to be shut down after classic release. quit spreading bs about "starting from scratch" it wont work. people aint dumb.

Comment

• scottdm777
      scottdm777 commented
      Editing a comment
      Excuse me, that's your opinion, but I just want to say I would do it , I think they should reset everything.

• Zura15
      Zura15 commented
      Editing a comment
      scottdm777 people have spent a lot of $$$ / time for CA. yet you say you'd "rested" everything. first of all its dumb. lit'd literallyl the game. second of all give me an explanation why would you do such? i really don't understand why some idiots assume that we gonna have two clients. VALOFE's gonna change Reloaded to Classic thats it. quit spreading bs. thank you.

First of all, I'm really looking forward to the CA: Classic being reintroduced. I hope that the spec are back, because QR without spec is like car without A / C. I do not even know why that was abolished. Spec makes a lot of things in the game. Relouded is in my opinion a flop project of Nexon, because for example, the lobby is very confusing and everything is crushed small. It is very bad with the game mode you have to choose the one. In summary, in the end, nexon did everything wrong and finished the old CA with a failed project on Relouded. I am convinced that your Valofe is ironing this again. The community has completely collapsed due to Operation Relouded. As I said Classic is the only true.

Comment

Hello Valofe Team can you pls fix the Problem in Shop......... I can't sale Items for Playing this very Nice Game I Love Classic CA because i can't play goood pls FIX THIS Problem By The SHOP pls

Comment

Lets see how this goes lol, bb4lyfe.

Comment

I literally don't care about rank/stats reset. All that can be gained back with time. However my hundreds of dollars worth of perms I need, otherwise it will feel incredibly unfair.

Comment

Working...
          X