No announcement yet.

Combat Arms: the Classic CBT Schedule EXTENDED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obviously it won't work now because the servers are not online yet so don't expect it to work just yet.
    The only reason I downloaded it now was so that I don't need to wait for it to download when the servers are up.
    Crawler84 The sign of Nexon europe is still there but when you launch the game it shows Valofe and Nexon at the bottom.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROBlNO View Post
      http://file.valofe.com/valofe_file/ca_classic/live/localinstaller/CombatarmsClassic.exe

Found this link on facebook and it seems to be downloading for me.
      Its legit. Just waiting for the servers to come up now.

Comment

• Its up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• ItsShot
          ItsShot commented
          Editing a comment
          how did you logon

• Download button does not work!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• It starts now correct?

Comment

• Its upppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Comment

• Error Code 55. Fix ?

Comment

• Hey Dudes, im actually able to download the Client just this sec. Just try again ^^ Cant wait!!!!

Comment

• everyone can download now yes

Comment

• When i try to log in it is saying: Client reinstallation recommendend: 301 help pls?

- Edit: You need to type it right youre username otherwise it won't work
                    Last edited by ItzJoost213; 01-04-2018, 10:50 PM.

Comment

• download is up!

Comment

• Huh so i just downloaded the client, first match played quarantine, second match was elimination, but half way through the match, it just closed on me, now when i try to go back to the sign in button, it tells me that i need to re-install the client?!? ... I have no idea what gives, id might consider it but the download is pretty long for me, not sure if i want to, if you guys have any answers, im all ears

Comment

• im in but: i cant buy any weapons or sth else and i cant login anymore. there is always the "error: 5" if i want to login again

Comment

• i cant even log in? error: 5 .....

Comment

• which login data do you use, because with the data from reloaded I can not log in with?

Comment

Working...
                              X