Combat Arms: the Classic CBT Schedule EXTENDED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ur all gay
    Last edited by HProtagonist; 01-05-2018, 07:20 AM.

Comment

• I'm going to throw in my 2 cents about classic in right now...
      * it's buggy as fk
      * you can only buy stuff, not rent...
      * weapons are still using reloaded era stats/mechanics (not sure if it applies to all of them though, my usual go to ones are...)
      * game has some kind of weird mouse acceleration issue...
      * hud doesn't scale with resolution (can't tell if resolution adjustments are broken or not on 1080p)
      * field of view is a bit worse...

Comment

• I've logged into beta test like 70% of people already bought stuff and now the shop is bugged its pretty unfair fix this already I didn't even got the peromised Packages from VALOFE for 50k votes. VALOFE are you scamming people????????

Comment

• SarcInc
          SarcInc commented
          Editing a comment
          I guess you want to have the package on your prime account and not on your beta account where it will get deleted afterwards...

• cane i transfer old profil to ca classic ? and if cane how i cane

Comment

• It works? Are the servers online? When I click on the icon of the game, you open the update panel (same as that of the installation of the game), but crashes and I get written: "Error patch, try again later" click OK and another message comes out : "ERROR CODE 50".
          I tried to reinstall the game with the same Client that I downloaded yesterday, but I always get the same messages. Do I have to download another client from the site or what's ok?

Comment

• Try to download new today version

Comment

• Good morning gentlemen
              I'll leave my opinion here
              I have been a player of combat arms for a long time and just as many here hated the reload format
              With the sale of the combat arms for Valofe, I thought that maybe something could change me and encourage me to play again, what happened, Valofe announced that the classic format would come back and I needed votes to open a beta, I was super excited, I asked everyone my friends and players who had already stopped playing to just transfer and vote, well, yesterday was the first day of beta

What the hell was that?

I did not imagine it would be that way, I imagined it would be something before reboot, before that offense of destroying the experts, in the way that currently this classic I prefer to play the combat arms Brazil that is the country that I live in. I was disappointed with Valofe, I know it's still the beta and it's too early to do reviews, but, I expected more from a project that had everything to be successful

Comment

• Ok now it works, but why can not I enter with my profile? I performed the data transfer from Nexon to Valofe, but it does not let me in with my profile.

Comment

• Is combat arms classic working right now? Please answer me

Comment

• Originally posted by Zura15 View Post
                    I've logged into beta test like 70% of people already bought stuff and now the shop is bugged its pretty unfair fix this already I didn't even got the peromised Packages from VALOFE for 50k votes. VALOFE are you scamming people????????
                    you'll reacive them later. its only beta nothing else.

Comment

• Is combat arms classic working right now? Please answer me

Comment

• i've noticed P90TR's / CQB's / Duals are taken away from the store which is good decision.

i've played Quarantine as well. i gotta say you guys are insane. infected has over 650 HP which is crazy. even 450 is too much. don't forget that fact that zombie can restore their health any time. change the HP of infected 400 as Crusher 300 as Stirker 250 as normal Infected. like it was before.

i've noticed that Mineblowing is possible on classic which is stupid. Mineblowing was one of main issues that CA ever had. Nexon finally patched it now it returns with classic? I don't wanna get Mineblowed it completely ruins the game. most of the time people get Mineblowed on purpose. some people throw & shot grenades RPG's to mines when they see infected it causes exploding other peoples mines. to make it short make mines immune in classic as well. just like in Reloaded. thank you.

Comment

• Cant Buy Items in Shop no with GP No With GC and evry few mins is exit the game

Comment

• They said if problem Keep need speak with GM How i contact GM ?

Comment

• where can i downloade classic?

Comment

Working...
                              X