No announcement yet.

Combat Arms: the Classic CBT Schedule EXTENDED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So for me, the beta phase starts again bad.
    I can not open the reward boxes (which you get after training), can not buy anything in the shop, ... I can not open the basic reward package either. after the login I have also directly with the server list the error message "error code 1" - what can I do now?

Comment

• I log in with the old account so its gonna be save? cause i just open a new character on the game.

Comment

• xbubbels
        xbubbels commented
        Editing a comment
        yes - we must all create a new char

• failed to log on to the verification server combat arms failed to log on to the verification server combat arms failed to log on to the verification server combat armsfailed to log on to the verification server combat arms

Comment

• They have seen that I won the classic vote and as they do not want to put it, they make this go bad, and they give everything to the Turks, they are full equip, and we can not even open the packages of raising the level or recruit.
        valofe is racist against white and latin people, for not putting it does not put it in Spanish

Comment

• So this way .. from 4 to 7 is a test, and we can not really try beta ??????????????? I have been running for one day to play the bet .. Beta is running but it's not a shop wow .. Shop will be 100% repaired tomorrow, and it will be one day to try and try everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by sulindvas View Post
            So this way .. from 4 to 7 is a test, and we can not really try beta ??????????????? I have been running for one day to play the bet .. Beta is running but it's not a shop wow .. Shop will be 100% repaired tomorrow, and it will be one day to try and try everything.
            What a waste of a beta.

Comment

• extreme133
              extreme133 commented
              Editing a comment
              this beta test is more like a bug hunting phase...

• Even after the beta is over and classic is officially released, we all still have to start over. All of your hard work goes down the toilet if you want to play CA as it should've been.

Comment

• extreme133
              extreme133 commented
              Editing a comment
              it's not that bad if you can get weapons perm with in game money...

• Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post
            Even after the beta is over and classic is officially released, we all still have to start over. All of your hard work goes down the toilet if you want to play CA as it should've been.

I don't know what's wrong with you. You keep posting how we're ***ed and how we will have to start over, yet I can only see "In my opinion", "I get the feeling" and "probably".

Comment

• If we play CA Classic with your same IGN does our account go away for reloaded?

Comment

• extreme133
                extreme133 commented
                Editing a comment
                why would it do that?

• Error code= -40 during the beginning of the installation, what is wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by Highscented View Post
                If we play CA Classic with your same IGN does our account go away for reloaded?
                No, you can keep your ign, but you still have to create a new character.

Comment

• Well, as a veteran player and also old shopper I don't see any encouragement for old players/shoppers like me to re-start to purchase everything from zero.
                  I mean, I think that a shopper would be much more interested in "re-start" to shop from when he/she stopped before reloaded than re-start to purchase everything again.
                  From my side I regret I ignored the SEM when was available for perm, but of course I don't care in purchasing the EM (Nexon removed it from my inventory for a stupid reward)

Comment

• I feel it like a waste of time, restart from zero after 9 years of play...I'm testing Beta version but graphic is very laggy and not smooth like Reloaded, I hope it's only beta problem, if not I don't think I'll play Classic

Comment

• failed to log on to the verification server combat arms failed to log on to the verification server combat arms failed to log on to the verification server combat armsfailed to log on to the verification server combat arms HELP!!!!

Comment

• Hello again,

So, here we go again.
                        After playing few matches (8 in total between yesterday and today) I have already some points to share:

1. Those people who get the SEM are doing exactly the same mistakes that pushed Nexon to remove this tool (that is kicking whoever annoys the SEM).
                        Told this, in my opinion, I suggest a limit of kicks for the SEM/EM per match (not more than 2 or 3). Then, if he/she waste the kick limit quickly (as predictable) and then there's a cheater that join the match (as probable) so his fault for being an idiot.
                        Probably this is will the only way to avoid the abuse as happened in past
                        I also suggest a limit of kicks in lobby. Not more than 2, because there are "players" (if we can say that they are players..) that enjoys kick all the players that are in lobby.

2. I really appreciate the UI because is much better from that one used in Reloaded, but the in game graphic is not comparable (seems to see Atari vs PS)
                        Should be nice stay with the classic UI and "transfer" the Reloaded graphic to the Classic (also because I already noticed some players using old bugs)

3. I really appreciate a lot I was able to kill most of the players with a single shot of SR (and not like in Reloaded that I need "at least" 2 shots of SR - and this happens for "at least" 2 players in "each match"!!)
                        In my opinion the old stats of the vests were much more balanced of the shame we have now (players able to tank 2 shots of SR and having 7 speed and me, with no protection an 10 speed, killed with two bullets of bronze AR shot from Jupiter)

4. The hottest point at last: @VALOFE, just forget about the idea of old players re-starting to buy all the stuff they have in Reloaded from zero again. I'm pretty sure that most of the players that were from grade silver and above have zero intention to purchase again the same stuff they have in Reloaded - From my side (and many people I know) if the account will not be transferred to Classic we just prefer go on playing Reloaded and go on using the weapons we purchased "during the years" - Is a waste of time and mostly money the idea to abandon the old account

Here a little video of a match played today (to let you have an idea the difference of "no tank" during a match - SR players will understand what I mean):

Last edited by SnkPlissken; 01-05-2018, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X