No announcement yet.

Welcome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't create forum account, and can't create topics without an acc. DEVS.

Comment

Screw up again!?

After the maintenance, why the game says that there is an update but there isn't one in the google store?

The scheduled maintenance for Nexon normally took about 4 hours and usually on time, but now Valofe took 6 hours and so far all exceeded the scheduled time. How much time does Valofe expect players to waste? Players do have other things to do, we do not sit around just waiting for the update.

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Have Valofe received all the documentations for the game to conduct a proper scheduled maintenance?

Why the Dark Fortress is still under maintenance?? The game has already been down because of update maintenance for more then 6 hours today, and this is the result...........What is going on with Valofe? Is Valofe trying to destroy FWTR? Does Valofe really know how to manage a game? Can anyone in Valofe steps out and explain what they are trying to do besides patronizing the players?

Comment

ya. i think the dimensional breakthrough also screw up. the stage 1 opponent is already way too high.

Comment

why my record in battle of honour and dark fortress has been reset?

Comment

Is it only me or ...???
            After the latest update the game is lagged like hell. Basically every move the character made will take about minimum 3 to 4 seconds. It used to be quite smooth. My device is a Huawei P10, and I don't think my device is that low end isn't it?

Comment

Today is Sunday. Why can't I log in suddenly . I just logged half an hour ago and now I have this.
              "Server security verification failed. Closing the game now. error code:1501"

Comment

I can't login too

Comment

How do you play this game?

Comment

Valofe s***s beyond belie! Fix this f****g problem!!
                    Server connexion failed. Please try again later. error code:-1000.

Comment

Logged on for the first time in 498 days according to the ingame counter, to see if they got their shit together. Seems they let everyone die. And my account was basically deleted, reverted to beginner status, all that remained of what i once had was 1700 energy, and maybe 800+ gems. All of that progress, up in smoke. Cant recover it?
                      IGN:Hunterdrake
                      Server:Global

Comment

Is the game fun?

Comment

I'm so boring...

Comment

Working...
                          X