X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parallax00
    replied
    Originally posted by CaptainSting View Post
    Pfft only 30%??? That is pathetic considering you can vote once a day. Maybe not as many people actually want the shitty "Classic CA" back as you dumb ©unts think there is.
    all you reloaded nerds who like having a shitty ui, shitty clan system, 1 cw mode, a lame ranked mode can keep playing reloaded.

Leave a comment:

• FireteamRS
    replied
    Yes there is problems with vote, cause they put goal 100. but there in a game is not more than a 3,000 active players on this moment,im sure! So how much is on forum? i think not more than 500-600, but of that 600, 560 want Classic CA, other is new players, or some of old players who play eli and hate Turet and other special item, dude im in this game about a 10 years, so i know what happend there, and how peoples think about this problem... so vote will never got 100% and this is funny.... Valofe team not know what to do with game, so they resume vote for new 10 days.... this made me borring :/
    Last edited by FireteamRS; 12-24-2017, 01:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• skaymancer
    commented on 's reply
    how many wants reloaded ? tell me 0.000000001% maybe braindead
    btw before the everyday vote we got arround 14% and its more than the players who wants reloaded.

• Spambox1
    commented on 's reply
    Your making no sense.

• Paja145
    replied
    Originally posted by CaptainSting View Post
    Pfft only 30%??? That is pathetic considering you can vote once a day. Maybe not as many people actually want the shitty "Classic CA" back as you dumb ©unts think there is.
    That's because most people do not know that VALOFE votes are the only thing I know when you ask in the game "Do you want a classic CA or a new one?" And all Classic CAs

If NEXON on the pages gave the vote on VALOFE pages I'm sure there would be more votes than now

Leave a comment:

• minhamiggy1
    replied
    reloaded needs 2 stay

Edit: what is classic CA

Leave a comment:

• CaptainSting
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Spambox1
    replied
    Originally posted by FireteamRS View Post
    I wish too that they will bring the classic one. But Im not understend just one VALOFE team have seen this Forum, and their mod's work there for see what their players want and what write about, cause we are comunity there, and family, cause i playing 10 years, so i feel that, i not understend they have seen, 98% soliders on forum writing about Clasic CA, and they knows all about it, and then they give us ussles vote, we will never got that... because some reasons i have write about that reasons before on forum so i will not repeat that.
    I just know one, that VALOFE team not have idea how much money will take if back Clasic CA that is very good bussines,

OLD CA = EASY MONEY
    Im pretty sure that old CA would be the very last nail in the coffin even if we think reloaded was the last at this moment.

Leave a comment:

• FireteamRS
    replied
    I wish too that they will bring the classic one. But Im not understend just one VALOFE team have seen this Forum, and their mod's work there for see what their players want and what write about, cause we are comunity there, and family, cause i playing 10 years, so i feel that, i not understend they have seen, 98% soliders on forum writing about Clasic CA, and they knows all about it, and then they give us ussles vote, we will never got that... because some reasons i have write about that reasons before on forum so i will not repeat that.
    I just know one, that VALOFE team not have idea how much money will take if back Clasic CA that is very good bussines,

OLD CA = EASY MONEY
    Last edited by FireteamRS; 12-23-2017, 11:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• LukasM200
    commented on 's reply
    I wish they bring the classic 1.

• Foofoo14
    replied
    We're probably going to get classic regardless.

Leave a comment:

• FireteamRS
    replied
    PAja said all... Good job paja, Nice text, VALOFE please read this..

Leave a comment:

• Paja145
    replied
    I hope VALOFE gets reason and makes back classic ca and not these trash CA which is slowly dying

Leave a comment:

• LukasM200
    commented on 's reply
    See,why dont u think like that,instead of ****in RELOADED!,i prefer 2008 100x times than ****in Reloaded,reloaded's a crap,dont say it aint,

• ukyokuonji
    replied
    If Valofe returns to the OG CA, AKA 2008 CA pre Black Market, I'd love that to happen

Leave a comment:

Working...
X