Combat Arms: the Classic Official Website Launch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Statsierstry View Post
    We need to get all our old accounts back, we dont want a new account! but thanks for bring old CA
    Nexon deleted all old account information, so won't happen

Comment

Why we need to waiting for until Jan 31 we just need 2 %

Comment

Well, should have guessed they'd force Classic on us with all of the changes to voting. What was it, 5-10k unique votes went toward Classic?

Is Valofe not able to make changes to Reloaded? They have to bring back everything from Classic?

The community is going to be split more than it already is. I don't know what the player base size is for CA, but I can't imagine it being that large considering the server usage before & after the Reloaded update.

But then again, Classic seemed much busier only because people in different regions could connect to the Global server. Unlike in Reloaded, you automatically got put into your region's server without any say.

I hope they implement the GP shop for all item grades + durations, at the very least. That's all the majority of players need for a more level playing field.

Comment

Lol... Only reason this voting shit still going on is because they're currently working on Classic as voting is going on. Eh i guess its a good thing just bring it back how it was, toxic or not old CA is what made players stay.

Comment

I hope the elit function back... to kick the hackers.... -_-

Comment

Hey guys with this classic beta can we also get rid of the 500fps cap, or can we even do that like soon this week? Thanks in advanced!

Comment

Originally posted by FroggerTkL View Post

Nexon deleted all old account information, so won't happen
                Nexon didn't delete shit so stop spreading false information. All our data was transferred to valofe but NEXON still has back up available for transferring players until March. Our information/data was left untouched when engine was upgraded. If anything they can just transfer our data to the new classic that valofe is working on, same as it was done when we came here.

Comment

Omg, why we have wait much longer, just make it classic

Comment

is anybody outhere unhappy? hey ho!! no , ;-) ok

- In rank section, why the last rank is still GOA? Will you add CIC

Comment

Şahsen Benım Umudum Yok Oyun Geri Gelmez Bundan Eminim Oylama %50'bile Olsa
                      Last edited by kozluk; 01-01-2018, 08:44 AM.

Comment

• xSeviious
                        xSeviious commented
                        Editing a comment
                        ozaman siktir git

• kozluk
                        kozluk commented
                        Editing a comment
                        xSeviious Düzgün Konuş Herkezin Görüşü Kendisine Göre İnsan Ol Az

we love Valofeeee

Comment

Atleast they've listened. I can no longer stand Reloaded.

Comment

Originally posted by SirDew View Post
                          is anybody outhere unhappy? hey ho!! no , ;-) ok

- In rank section, why the last rank is still GOA? Will you add CIC
                          screw cic that rank was so unneeded

Comment

Very excited !!! The best present for new year ! Thanks valofe for this back to the past

Comment

Cllasic yaparsaniz oyuncularinz articaktir reoladeda tabiki düşer şuan çocuk oyunu gibi gp leri ise cok fazla eskiden 2gp falan idi sizin yüzünüzden doğru düzgün oyun tadi alamioz kaçak nx atmak istemiyoruz oyunu düzeltin lütfennnnnn

Comment

Working...
                              X