No announcement yet.

Greetings from VALOFE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still cant access my account, when trying via migration id (had email linked to account) it keeps loading forever and after a while i get the notification 'unable to connect to network...'

Comment

where i can i get the user and pass i mean where cn i register for valofe to transfer my google account you guys disnt post a thing for us to know how and where to het that user the discription on the game is low cant even understand what it is

Comment

I am worried about missing Day 1 log in bonuses Since it was dated 27 th June .. but it has been under maintenance.

Comment

I use my facebook account on asia server, still cant login. they say id is not exist, i mean cmon.......... im lvl 115 lord, would be really annoying if i lost my account

Comment

Same here. I use google account to login. And i am having the same issue

Comment

Goog morning, first case, thanks forma continúe game, really thanks, second case, sorry i do cant acces muy account, i wait and later received message and the say, i dont have connection to internet :,c thank for all a your time for having listened to me.

Comment

I had Facebook linked to my account, but now I cannot access my data. If I lose my progress that what was the point in playing the game in the first place.

Comment

Same here. Google account linked but always get the unble to connect to to network (global server)

Comment

My account on Pioneer server was linked to both my email and my Google account Using the Google link I get an account that "has not logged in for 643 days" and has zero progress The ID that I created for migration gets a "Check username or password message with no link to recover lost user name or password. Can't find a customer support link to get help.

Comment

Are you going to enable creating accounts on these forums? We cannot post new topics or anything, and everyone has the same "Guest" ID........

Comment

Now when i try to log with my email account i get a notice id not found!!
                        i would never start playing this game from the begining.

Comment

Why would you put attendance rewards immediately after transfer, when tons of players can't get in? It makes zero sense.

You should really DELAY this set of attendance rewards until almost all your issues are solved.

I'm getting "ID not found" like tons of other people.

Comment

I have a lvl 166 in global server and always log in whit my e-mail, of course I created an ID valofe since the first time that the advice appears in the game. Even I don´t get any kind of confirmation from you I belived that I have an ID alredy because when I try to make the ID the second time that te advice appears on the game I obtain a message telling me that I alredy have an ID I have an answer from your e-mail support and it said. "The transfer process from Nexon to VALOFE is officially closed. Please be advised to create new account if you wish to play again" I don´t want to create a new accout because I´m affraid that I´m gonna lose my account

Comment

Guest commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I am having the same problem. I thought I would be ok, because I use Apple’s Game Center, and nothing. This migration is a bust

I think migration is successful to me btw I'm using Google account

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                              I think migration is successful to me btw I'm using Google account
                              If you can log in its working for you. Lucky you.
                              still doesn't work for me and many others. Also 5 hours and 44 minutes left until attendance reward expires.

Comment

Working...
                              X