No announcement yet.

Greetings from VALOFE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same I spent 2 and a half years on this game and also be on said we did not need to worry about transfer if we used Facebook or google accounts. WTF is this BS. Lost all 5 accounts I had and they were all so good.

Comment

I m really pissed about that issue too, it keep saying i failed to interlock my FB account, will they delete the account and my efort, if they did, i m sure that they will lose many loyal players

Comment

Lost my account. The account was linked with google. Did I need a transfer ID although it was linked with google?

Comment

Had an account on Mail Linked it and cant get back tried contacting service but second Day is going and i dont hear Any response

Comment

At least they have finally acknowledged the situation

https://m.facebook.com/notes/fantasy...24687422/?_rdr

Comment

see https://m.nexon.com/forum/thread/33455-[FAQ]-Fantasy-War-Tactics-R-Service-Transfer
              1. How do I request for Service Transfer?
              • For Lords who use Google, Facebook accounts
              Fantasy War Tactics R Service Transfer will proceed without any separate requests.

Lost my level 128 account with so many heroes. The account was linked with google. Played since years. Spended so much money for the game. Don't want to start from beginning.

No answer from support. No answer in the forum.

Comment

Guest commented
                Editing a comment
                did you have a google or email account? they seem to be different from what ive heard

Facebook linking wouldn’t work and my gmail account said it was already linked and started a new lord... had to make a new gmail account but everything transferred fine.

Comment

So basically because I didn’t recive a tranfer ID even tho i agree with the transfer I won’t get none of the stuff i work hard to get and it was all lost. Well i guess there goes 4 years of playing the game because one company can’t get their shit together.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                  So basically because I didn’t recive a tranfer ID even tho i agree with the transfer I won’t get none of the stuff i work hard to get and it was all lost. Well i guess there goes 4 years of playing the game because one company can’t get their shit together.
                  You didn´t got an ID via mail or anything, you had to create it ingame, if you used email or naver as login method. It was basically an ingame window at that time, where you put in another Login-Name and password, just for this transfer. Your immigration ID is basically a copy of your old account, that needs to be linked to a new login method.

If you had done something like that, then now you need to use the login via immigration ID, then in the next step, where you have to choose between Naver and EMail, choose the one method you used before (would be email for the most), and put in your created Name and password, then it will find your original account.
                  Then the game will ask you again for a login method, this time, only 3 options are available, facebook, gmail and Naver. Thats the step, where you link your immigration data to one of those methods to use it from this day forward.

Since my fresh created Naver account (only created for this game) was banned thanks to "suspicious network", i created a new GMail account, and used this for linking. THAT finally worked, and i can use my account again, nothing lost.

However, if you had NOT created such an immigration ID account thingie, then they say, you are screwed

Comment

Nice Game!

Comment

Guys, guys, I don´t know what happen, but try today again with the ID and password that you created in the game, even If the last two day didn´t work. I try again today and this time already work and my account is totally safe. I used to log in whit e-mail. I hope all the other method work fine too.

Comment

But i use facebook and nothingn appear for me to make a new ID or something so i am screw well good bye fantasy

Comment

I can't enter to my account with my Google account please help

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                            But i use facebook and nothingn appear for me to make a new ID or something so i am screw well good bye fantasy
                            Facebook and Google users should have not to do anything to keep their accounts. It was said, that FB and GMail is saved automatically. ONLY Email and Naver Users had to create an Immigration ID for the transer. So in Theory, your account should be fine (if login servers work and all is fixed and found). Best is to mail to support, if you can´t log in with your facebook stuff

Comment

Good game!

Comment

Working...
                              X