No announcement yet.

Greetings from VALOFE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even if transfer and everything else might be a lot to do just sad how hard you guys give a shit. No new content or anything like this whatsoever random useless shop boxes for your greed of money and no responses whatsoever except that "kindly contact our support" (who, we all know doesn't give a **** either). Nexon at least tried to be innovative but you guys are disappointing all the way through so far

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Eu estou com a minha conta, a recomeçar do zero porque perderam me 1 ano de jogo que tenho a nível 144 com o nome mordemor na guild 'Muguiwara' e não tenho qualquer maneira de comunicar com eles,

Hi Please confirm any major event are you going to launch? It's boring to play the same old stuffs daily

Comment

Please help me, I can not access my account. When i access it a start with new id. I want to bring back my old account.

Comment

Hi purchase restoration is not working.

Comment

I cant get into my account. Wth happened?
          asian server
          ign: CrownDevil

Comment

I cant login to my account. What is going on?
            asian server
            ign: CrownDevil

Comment

Cannot login .

"Server security verification failed. Closing the game now. error code:1501"

Comment

every time i get a request to JOIN my guild the game tell me that i can't join as i'm already in a guild /// so guess i'll solo play in guild ? cause i can get anyone to join as i'm already in a guild

Comment

Can’t buy in shop?

Comment

• Does ANYONE ever answer support requests

Comment

• Well everyone it seems like the rumors are true
                      ...Valoffe seems to be letting the game slowly die. Since they took over there hasn't been a single update really. A few gifts here and there, but not a single new stage, new character, not even a new set of equipment...

SO sad, I used to spend $ on this game monthly, and now I need to look for a similar game that isn't dead. This sucks...

Comment

Guest commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Ya..totally agree with you. Not only there isn't any new content, the game becomes unstable. From time to time I think the server also crashed, or Valofe shut down the server for various reason.

Nevertheless I believe Nexon should be partially blamed also.

• VALOFE is ****ing messing with us useless why even buy the game if ur just going to let it die Retarded company’s like VALOFE shouldn’t exist their reputation is complete garbage and literally WILL NOT BRING A SIMPLE OR EVEN SINGLE UPDATE TO THE GAME FOR YEARS till everyone quits which everyone should

Comment

• When will the next events like guilty hear coming?

Comment

• Hey those who are being really impatient. It takes awhile to learn and operate the system within the game that's created by Nexon. Couple that with lots of complaints from people who were to dumb enough in the span of 7 days to not realize how to register their account.

The only thing you haters are doing is putting bullsh*t crap to get people to uninstall the game. You know what you're doing? You're basically d$sing the amount of time and effort it took for the high level people to get where they're at. It would mean they played the game and wasted money unintentionally and time. What do I say?

*** you a$s.holes.

Comment

• Pls re-event heeo like noblesses and etc. Iam new plyr, n i want thats hero. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                            X