No announcement yet.

Greetings from VALOFE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you get to use bearman because I have him but the game won’t let me put him on my team why

Comment

Failof,

Why are you pissing me off. I know you need time to get everything right. But i had on guildmember who was playing after transfer and was fine. Now he all of a sudden cant login anymore. So its one **** up after another from you.

GET YOUR ACT TOGHETER AND FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Current problems:
      -Login problems
      - UP still messed up at least for me. I need an big as compensations or else. DId not get kraken scales reward and my ship auto sunk )
      - You did it again to Guild Raid(you ****ed up my run and also from a lot of others)
      - Guild raid because of **** up no rewards. Correct this asap.

Dont give me a standard reply.

No so kind regards!
      Panty from Asia server.

Comment

I’ve tried other sites and know this one does anyone know how to use bearman after you recruit him because I have him but can’t put him on my team can someone please give me an answer because I really want to have him on my team

Comment

All I ask is that besides adding new characters/stories, that you finally release Hela and update all the older character and older 5 & 6 star sets of equipment to make them actually useful. Many older characters are useless with newer character releases, there should be more balance, also some sets have incredibly weak bonuses that make them trash sets...

also PLEASE make it easier to get Ancient Coins and make a way to report hackers/cheaters when it comes to PvP.

thanks!

Comment

This game can be greatly better if there is more community activities more than attacking bosses, for exemple why not adding various types of guilds battles?

Comment

Since i still cant get my old account back and in sick of waiting maybe some one else Will have better luck getting it
              ID randomizer
              Pw kuulkillme1
              Server global
              Mail randomizer10101@gmail.com

Just take it, all chars are open and some of them are pretty good Hope you Will enjoy them and goodgood luck!

Comment

Guest commented
                Editing a comment
                Hello. For this issue, kindly contact us through our official Facebook Messenger or our CS (support_sfw_global@valofe.com).

When do the items currently being sold in the Package Shop will be taken off? Also do events like ToD collab, or Guilty Gear will come back to sell Soul gears/equips/heroes?

Comment

My account in google was restarted.... huhu my progress.... my 2 years of playing this game... is all goooonnnneeee!!! Huhu why!? Why!? #overdramatic haha.. but seriously I am sad.

Comment

Guest commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hello. It's unfortunate to here that you cannot access your account. Please make sure that you are connect to correct server using your correct Google account.

Yo, my item set ticket disappeared from my mailbox. How can I get that back

Comment

I didn't receive the On-Time Rewards as announced in the FB page (see below) :

Comment

I didn't receive the On-Time Rewards as announced in the FB page (see below) :

[07.12~07.19 On-Time Rewards]

Moreover isthereanyinformationaboutthelossofthedailyfreeenergywehadbeforeinevent(500 -> 1000)

Thank you

Comment

I didn't receive the On-Time Rewards as announced in the FB page :

[07.12~07.19 On-Time Rewards]

Moreover is there any information about the loss of the daily free energy we had before in event (500 -> 1000 energy)

Thank you

Comment

Been almost a month, still waiting for these "Events"...

Comment

'jour, je me demandais quand les bonus de connections reviendrons, s'ils reviennent, aussi il y avais un message parlant de la re-mise à disposition des personnages qui l'était au paravant, j'aimerais savoir si cela inclus les personnages de collaboration ? (je sais plus si c'est blazeblue ou gilty gear ou les deux, je mélange toujours les deux ˆˆ)

Comment

Hi there
                            I'm just curious, you said you value community, voice and feedback more than anything, I've sent 3 emails first one being about 3 weeks ago, and I'm yet to get a response on any of them.

Comment

Working...
                            X