No announcement yet.

Greetings from VALOFE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Dark Fortress, Battle of Honor and Unknown Paradise still under maintenance?

Comment

More interestingly, why is no Mod or Dev or any official answering here? Does this forum have only one Moderator?

Comment

I can't link my main account with Gmail. It keeps stating it's already interlocked with an account, which happens to be an old account of mine.

Comment

Game is broken. Boh, up, GR, all down. No response from valofe. Fail.

Comment

So is everyone's game data deleted or just mine?

Comment

Hahaha great job valofe.

only more and more problems.
              nothing is working correctly.
              thanks for making my vacation where is should break al my records into a search to a different game.
              i mean no response on e-mails or any in game message whats going on.

really thanks

Comment

guys for those who lost id, lets report it together to the itunes store or android store. perhaps by doing this they will start taking this seriously

Comment

Dear Valofe.

From IGN: slaves Server: pioneer

Why battle of honor (boh), unknown paradise (up), guild raid (dark fortress) still under maintenance?

I can't fix my ship for next week UP, the boh still not reset its ranking and sending rewards to us lord. Guild raid still stuck by maintenance.

If Valofe really meant to remodify or do heavy maintenance, should inform us by announcement.

Comment

Yes I’m back thanks for the patch it fixed it and now I can get back to playing the game yes

Comment

my facebook id still got problem. id not found. what the **** valofe?!??!!

Comment

Still cant get in to the game send 3 message but got no response What the Bell is going on in the game they havent fix problems with all the players but they are doing ton of events at the same time WTF

Comment

Hi hello how you doing today I am good

Comment

i cant fix my ship until now. ..

Comment

ship can't get fixed, activity are not limited in number

Comment

I am wondering whether Valofe know how the game runs. We can't fix the ship and now they start the Unknown Paradise dungeon.

Comment

Working...
                                X