No announcement yet.

Greetings from VALOFE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I already transferred my account. Now i cant log in after the update. I've spent so much in this game, give solution. I'm so disappointed if i cant log in to my acc and will never play nexon/velove game again, ever.

Comment

Lol at this:

"We at VALOFE vows to communicate with you, our lords."

Really? How does it feel to have a huge f-cking slap in your own face in literally the second sentence of your post Valofe?

Communicate? Where??? TONS of people cannot log in after your transfer and are missing out on countless rewards, including possibly a chance at unlocking Camilla.

Where is your explanation? Countless people spent months and years in their account, many of them PAID MONEY, simply to have it ERASED without any reason upon transfer?

Comment

I haven’t been able to log in through Facebook. It keeps looping three times then telling me to try again. When is it going to get fixed. I don’t want to start over.

Comment

Old IGN/ID: Ro5string
          New: Ajax5string
          server: global

I am having issues still with the transferring account linking. I did everything that was said to do before transition and since 6am this morning. The game lets me in now, but will not let me in through a naver account, which i had to sign up for today; it wants to link my account with a gmail account that I temporarily used once or twice to try and play on a computer. That IGN name is wrong. I am getting frustrated with it, and want to give up on it today... i know i will have less time tonight and tomorrow to try again as well... i was afraid all of this would happen, but I will trust that you will fix this issue soon.
          Or at least tell us what to do clearly... some explanations can be confusing. If we did use email, not gmail, as our account, and we transferred creating new id/pw as we were told to do, then this should be an easy transfer... their should be an email icon too, not just the naver, gmail and fbook. That frustrates even more to have to sign up for naver, Try to log in over and over for it to tell u incorrect user or password, enter the verification numbers over and over... im getting angrier as i type this...

just please fix it guys, and have support email us back...

Comment

Fresh created Naver account (to link process to it, since regular email is no longer supported) banned for suspicious network?!

I managed to log in with my immigration ID, then tried to link my brand new created Naver account to it, and it says, that my Naver account is banned because of suspicious network. Are you kidding me? Then it says, that i have to verify this account in the next step to use it permanently, but after clicking "next" it just says, mobile verification is not allowed in suspicious network and that i should contact Naver support.... WITHOUT A LINK TO AN ENGLISH SUPPOER SITE, only korean or taiwanese site, where i cannot read or switch language to english.

So HOW do i get my Naver account unbanned, so that i can proceed to login and hopefully play, and link my actual account to it? This is ridiculous

Comment

We want responses dammit - dont just there and ignore us

Comment

"For Lords who couldn’t create a Transfer ID during NEXON service. Our deepest apology, but it’s impossible to restore these accounts. The transfer process is set to a limited time only with some requirement (create transfer ID) and therefore we shall continue with the service with those users who only make it through and agreed to the transfer process." This is the worse you can do, even if I did at time my Transfer ID but it doesn´t work. Now you are telling me that my account of YEARS!!!! is deteled permanently and in the support e-mail where it suppose you have to help us, the only answer that give to us is créate a NEW account? Is this real? Or just a really really BAD joke?

Comment

Valofe wtf let's say some one was away on vacation or away from mobile during this transfer period so if the guy did not apply for transfer he /loses account wtfffff.... Can't you transfer people,s data safely ..what kind of question is that who wouldn't want to transfer their data if server or owner changes after playing for years and having spent money ...................if you think people will restart apply all over and pay again for the shit guess what u greedy thief ,tricksters never playing again restore Google + account or we leave NIXON guy you screw all your didicated followers u deserve the same

Comment

My saved data is lost. When I sync it with my Facebook account, it did not give me my level 83 data. This is so sad. Please fix it

Comment

wait, when my heroes will be back to my account? and of course my level and my gems? Im logged with FB account

Comment

You know whats funny ...........guys. They r trying to cheat us majorly, please read this guys ,. I have paid account linked from Google +on pioneer high level who in vest 5$ monthly for almost 3 years and a account on globe during data transfer my high level account data I can't log in says id not found but for some reason my Global account I can log in also says welcome globle I'd this this long time you didn't log in and I can play Is it not funny or what .....tell me guys . I am not playing again this game neither Valofe or Nixon game again .....ever .....it's their loss they are loosing a pay to play player ..... Who would not want to transfer data after playing for years and having time and real money spent this is just plain cheating...

Comment

How about some damn updates on this Facebook issue? Problems are expected when doing such a huge move, but the mistake your customer service is making is not keeping customers informed of a fix.

Comment

i cant enter in dimensional breakthrought it saids "ID not found" but , i was playing before can you help me?

Comment

Guys, don't bash Nexon. They did great. This problem is caused by Valofe. Valofe failed to securely transfer our accounts.

Yes, I suffer from ID not found on global server even though my account was linked to gmail. I fear they have deleted my progress, and as measly as it was, it had over 100 hours invested to it.

Comment

It is terrible because I’ve lost all my progress characters and I can’t connect to Facebook anymore either and all because of this stupid migration

Comment

Working...
                                X