Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from VALOFE!

Greetings from VALOFE!

A warm welcome my lords, your eternal fantasy and adventure on Fantasy War Tactics R continues with us VALOFE from the migration day 27th of June!
    It begun at the 5th of November 2015 and now VALOFE will succeed the greatest mobile SRPG in the history! Our determination and plans for the future is to ensure we all make better memories while playing FWTR.

VALOFE’s RESOLUTION

We at VALOFE vows to communicate with you, our lords.
    We value the community, feedback and voice more than anything.
    We will listen and act on your claims and inquiries at the best possible way.
    We will be on your side and promises that the community will be well informed on all the news.

VALOFE’s GAME PLAN
    1. On the migration day, various events will resume. Some of package or items will be available again in the shop.
    2. Every holiday and special season, assure that we will prepare surprising events in FWTR world!
    3. The ‘World Conquest’ main story will continue once more, rejoice my lords!
    4. There’ll be balance, tweaks and boost on both old and new beloved heroes.
    5. Equipment and Skill system will surely be studied with the game community’s guidance.
    6. Reinforcement of Chatting and community related system.
    We, VALOFE fully understands how the migration system worries our customers, we’re not new to this and assure that a stable and high-quality service awaits everyone.

We will do our very best to meet the community’s expectations and continue the great history of the best mobile SRPG which is Fantasy War Tactics R!

Sincerely,
    VALOFE Team

Any word of how the migrations is going on?

Comment

• valofe_admin
      valofe_admin commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for your visiting. Valofe's Service will be opened on Thurday.
      This page is undergoing test.
      So, your article can be deleted in sometime.
      We would be grateful if you could understand this situation.

Sincerely,
      VALOFE Team

stella tested

Comment

Wat is de status van de migratie naar Valof?

Comment

test test test test test

Comment

How to migrate my account?

Comment

I can’t migrate my account it just go on a loop

Comment

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              Try linking it.

I cannot enter in my Facebook account. It enters three times in my Facebook page and after that it says that it failed to interlock my account, please try again later. Why? Facebook login were supposed to be fine, but it’s not working with me. Can you help me with this?

Comment

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              I also cannot login through fb. This is quite worrisome as a would be devestated if I lost my account. I love this game and would like to continue to support it but not if I have to restart all over

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              Still can’t log in by Facebook at Asia server. Can log in as guest so are we screwed ?

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              For Lords who couldn’t create a Transfer ID during NEXON service.
              Our deepest apology, but it’s impossible to restore these accounts. The transfer process is set to a limited time only with some requirement (create transfer ID) and therefore we shall continue with the service with those users who only make it through and agreed to the transfer process.

Just copied from FAQ
              Seem like we can't continue to play this game anymore but I also remembered that if we already link our ID to FB earlier, we don't need to create a migrate ID that for guest user only... & I just try to login as guest and put my old IGN name, it already exist!!! There is just a little hope

IGN: BoonGie
              Server: Asia
              Lord Level: 171

I would try to continue to link my account till this weekend. If I can't resume my previous data, I must say goodbye to this great game that I had played for more than 700 days...

What's the hold up? Is there an update on the the update not being on time?

Comment

How do you transfer google accounts?

Comment

Can I still link my account on Google?

Comment

Is the asia sever still in maintenance?

Comment

When server asia will open now 11:35 but so close already am waiting now -...-

Comment

Seems the migration is done,. so what's new?

Comment

Guest commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yeah this migration has deleted my progress and all the characters I have recruited if this isn’t fixed I will seriously think about deleting this game because I don’t put in a great deal of time and have it erased

I can’t have access to my account. It is frustrating.

Comment

Working...
                      X